BLOG/ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Articles should contain content that is both original and unpublished.
2. Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) format.
3. We encourage the use of hyperlinks as opposed to footnotes. However, if your article contains sources that cannot be linked, please use the Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) style in the footnotes.
4. Except under extreme circumstances, we do not publish articles beyond 1500-1600 words. Lengthier articles can be published in the form of Blog series with the permission of the editors.
5. We evaluate articles on three chief criteria: relevancy of the article, content of the article and language employed in the article. We tend to publish perspectives that are not adequately covered on other fora.
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
The Margins of all sides must be 2.54 cm (Normal).
The Word Limit for each post is 1000-1500 words.
Please use British English. To add emphasis, please italicise the text.
7. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of one author.
8. Plagiarism should be less than 15%. The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
9. Through their submissions, the contributors confirm that the work represents their original contribution and that it has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works.
10. Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines) at the top of the post below the title. See, e.g. “Mr Y is a 3rd-year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) student at QPR Law School in New Delhi”.
11. Each submission will be reviewed by one or more Editors of the Blog, who retain their absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a post and, if accepted, whether the post requires revisions. Contributors must work with the Editors to incorporate suggested revisions and comments. Given the large volume of submissions, the Editors are not in a position to provide feedback on each rejected submission.
12. To submit your write-up for potential publication mail us your submissions at with the subject line: Submission- Article/Blog.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities and Management would be accepted.
- WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS:
JustVocates Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
-Short Articles: (800-2000 words, including footnotes)
-Long Articles: (2000-3500 words, including footnotes)
-Book Reviews: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
-Case Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
-Research Papers: (4000-8000 words, including footnotes)
- CITATION STYLE
The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) shall strictly adhere to Law and MLA style Citation for Humanities and Social Sciences.
1.The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2.The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3.The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
6. Copyright over the published shall vest with JustVocates Law Journal.
7. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
8. All submissions must be accompanied by a separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and is to only be provided in a separate document.
- PUBLICATION POLICY
1. The submissions sent for the purpose of publication must be original and attached with a declaration of originality.
2. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
3. Plagiarism up to 15% is allowed.
3.The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
- PLAGIARISM POLICY
All the submission submitted for publication to JustVocates Law Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission. [Note: JustVocates Law Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
To submit your write-up for potential publication mail us your submissions at with the subject line: ‘Submission’.